The Position: RED C UK Qualitative Research Executive
We are looking to recruit an inquisitive and dynamic individual to join the qualitative team in RED C UK with at least 6 months experience as a hands-on qual researcher. An interest in media and sport would be an asset. Reporting to the Research Directors and Joint Managing Directors, the overall purpose of this role is to provide support to the research team.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- Project management responsibilities
- Hands-on qualitative research activity, and supporting quantitative research studies where relevant
- Supporting the team on projects from beginning to end – this will include, though not exclusively, recruitment questionnaire design, field management, liaison with suppliers, developing moderation skills across different methodologies and locations (UK and international where relevant), liaising with clients to ensure smooth running projects day to day, contributing to analysis of findings
- Helping the team to design and write engaging, insight-driven and action-focused project deliverables
- Client and supplier management
- Providing an excellent level of client service and communication
- Liaising with field agencies and other suppliers and helping develop best-practice
- Passionate about research and how consumers interact with brands, particularly in the entertainment and sport sectors
- Flexible, able to react quickly to ensure we meet needs of clients
- Innovative, so that the business is relevant to changing client needs
- Intellectual rigour, so that work is accurate, informative and credible
- High quality written work with strong attention to detail
- Ability to bring research findings to life in an engaging way
- Engaged with and excited by the world around us, able to place research in the bigger picture
- Enthusiastic and enjoy challenging themselves
- Supportive and happy to muck in on all aspects of agency life
- Excited by doing memorable work for clients
- Great at communicating ideas
Why move to RED C?
- We are a close team, working consistently on fascinating studies with exciting clients internationally
- A chance to help develop and contribute to the future direction of the business
- The company’s growth combined with the experience of the Senior team will provide an interesting, varied, and quick paced work environment
- Support and encouragement to develop at all levels is embedded in the RED C culture and achievement is rewarded
- A competitive remuneration package, including performance related bonus, extra holiday day for birthday, paid health insurance, death in service benefit and company pension contribution as well as a flexible working environment designed to meet both your and the company’s needs
This is a full-time position; salary is competitive and dependent on experience.
To find out more and to apply for this role please email a cover letter outlining your relevant experience with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a fresh, dynamic organisation whose work is rooted in sound statistical science, behavioural observation and listening to the consumer. We deliver Clarity to organisations by truly understanding how humans behave, feel and act.
Long lasting client partnerships are founded on a team approach to relationship management. We pride ourselves on providing a level of consultancy service second to none and believe the relationship between client and agency is crucial to the success of every project.
We work very closely with all our clients to understand their specific needs, from both a business and a research perspective, and tailor research solutions that fit with their individual requirements.
We are an integrated qual/ quant agency and combine a range of traditional and innovative techniques to best deliver insight that drives success for our long-term client partners. We have a strong qualitative offering, with international qualitative research making up at least 50% of the UK revenues.
Key areas of specialism in our UK team include entertainment, sport, leisure and finance.